DESIGNATED DRIVER - Xiaomi Mini

[I messed something up in the config so I decided to start from scratch and]
I gave trunk, another go today, that's DESIGNATED DRIVER (Bleeding Edge, r47548)

so far everything is looking fine, did FW upgrade via luci with keep settings.
you'll still have to re-install all the packages, which went smoothly as well.
it does seem to minidlna package now contains all the audio/video libs as well (I suppose for transcoding purposes but given the embedded nature of OpenWRT this seems a tall order) so the package is fairly bloated with ffmpeg, vorbis, flac and the likes - but the Xiaomi has plenty of space so what the heck.

So far I'm back to the setup I had before: AP,minidlna and a little script to wake up the NAS.

2.4Ghz seems stable - might be a stronger signal, but not quite sure
5Ghz came up as well (w/o DFS) and seems stable as well.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url